Self Assessment tax return is a system HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax.

Tax is usually deducted automatically from wages and pensions. People and businesses with other income (any grants and support payments) must report it in a tax return.

The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:

  • You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
  • You are a company director
  • You have large amounts of savings or investment income
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income
  • You own land or property that is being let.
  • Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
  • You have income from overseas
  • You have sold or given an asset away (such shares)
  • You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK

You can trust us to:

  • Complete your tax return on time.
  • Submit your tax return accurately and lawfully.
  • Provide you with ongoing support – if you need it.
  • Let you know about any tax liability or tax refunds that you are owed.
  • Provide leading advice on how to legally save on tax and maximise your take home pa.

Contact us now for a cheap tax return

Our pricing structure has been designed to reward those who get in contact sooner rather than later!

To find out our current rate, please complete the short form on this page or give our friendly team a call on 0207 101 8999 or email to

5 start on self assessment tax return

Our tax return service is rated by happy clients

Our comprehensive tax return service:

Completing and submitting your personal tax return, we follow this 9-step process:

  1. Supply you with a Tax Return checklist making it easier to gather all the relevant information
  2. We then use the information you give us to complete your Personal Tax Return.
  3. To avoid penalties and interest, we calculate your tax bills and payments on the account.
  4. We will advise you on possible claims and elections to reduce your tax bills except for tax credits. We will make the HM Revenue & Customs required claims and elections (HMRC) if you instruct us.
  5. Once we have your written approval, we will submit your Personal Tax Return to HMRC.
  6. We will file your tax return electronically, which means you will know when HMRC has received it, and if you are entitled to a tax refund, you will get it much faster.
  7. We will check HMRC’s calculation of your tax bills and initiate repayment claims if you have overpaid.
  8. We will ask you for your bank account details to transfer any refunds electronically.
  9. We will deal with all communications relating to your Tax Return from HMRC directly or forwarded to us by you.
× How can I help you?